Health & Safety
The health, safety & well-being of all our staff and customers is our highest priority. We would like to ensure we as a team follow the hygiene requirements now in place. These measures are for your own health and safety and will lessen the impact of illness to all.
Please ensure you follow the below simple measures that are effective immediately.
- No hand shaking
- Wash hands as much as possible
- Limit touching face or mouth
- No sharing drinks or food
- Wear face masks always
- Try not to share tools or equipment. If so, please clean and disinfect item before and after use
- Ensure where possible the 1.5m clearance between people is adhered to
Our showroom will be closed during stage 4 restrictions.